Terms and conditions
1. Driver’s age: Minimum 23 years.
2. Driving license: European issued at least 12 months ago. For citizens of the U.S.A. - Canada - Australia the national driving license (diploma) of each country is sufficient. For all other countries - except the EU - an international driving licence is a prerequisite.
For the rental of Scooter of all categories, the indication on the license for driving a two-wheeler must be present, as applicable under the national legislation of each country.
3. Minimum hire: One day 24 hours. Each additional hour is calculated at 1/5 of the daily rate.
4. Fuel: Paid by the lessee.
5. Traffic fines: Calls from traffic offenses or administrative penalties against the rental period are the responsibility of the tenant.
Call us at +30 6976829276 (also operates as Viber/Whatsapp). We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.